SUMMIT SPWD2202W is a 24" wide washer/dryer combo designed to maximize laundry capacity in an easy fit. This non-vented condensing (ductless) 115V washer/dryer comes in a classic white finish. The stainless steel drum offers a generous 2.7 cu.ft. capacity to accommodate larger laundry loads than previous versions of this unit. The front-loading design features a large, easy-to-open glass door and pull-out dispenser for detergent, pre-wash, and fabric softener. A combination digital and dial control panel with a large LCD readout makes it easy and intuitive to operate this unit. The SPWD2202W includes 16 wash programs to ensure all fabrics receive the proper treatment. Settings include specialized programs for cotton, permanent press with de-wrinkling, heavy duty, bulky/large loads, sportswear, babywear, wool, delicates, and more.A "Sanitize" cycle allows the washer to use higher temperatures for smaller loads, while a "Quick" setting is ideal for washing small loads in less time. For improved maintenance, this combo includes a "tub clean" cycle. Five spin speeds up to 1300 RPM help to provide the right level of spin for each dry cycle. This unit offers the choice of four temperature settings and three soil levels, as well as a memory function ("My Cycle") for added convenience. With its quality performance, large capacity, and attractive design, the SPWD2202W brings true value and efficiency to laundry in space-challenged settings. NOTE: This unit replaces previous model SPWD2200W, and features an upgraded interior with a larger wash and dry capacity.
- 2.7 cu.ft. interior
- Designed for non-vented use, with a power cord included
- Durable interior holds up load after load
- Multiple options to provide the proper care to all fabrics
- Five temperature settings allow more versatility in washing
- High spin speed helps to reduce drying time and save energy
- Digital readout allows you to keep track of each cycle
- Ideal for daily cotton articles such as sheets, pillowcases, and basic cotton fabric
- Gentle cleaning for wool textiles labeled "machine wash"
- Allows you to ensure silk material gets a thorough but safe cleaning
- Ideal for use with heavier loads of clothing
- Perfect for active gear
- Specialty setting for proper laundering of baby clothes
- Best for preventing stains from setting in fabrics
- Sanitary wash cycle lets you run the machine at an extra high temperature
- Adds an additional rinse cycle to your wash load
- Extra wash cycle is great for treating tough stains
- Pull-out compartment for prewash, regular detergent, and fabric softener
- Allows you to time your laundry for the ideal finish time
- Added safety to prevent accidents
|Height of Cabinet
||33.25" (84 cm)
||23.38" (59 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||42.75" (109 cm)
||2.7 cu.ft. (76 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||170.0 lbs. (77 kg)
||180.0 lbs. (82 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Digital & Dial
|Maximum Drum Speed
|Permanent Press Cycle
|Hand Wash Cycle
Commercial Combination Washer and Dryer
Energy Star Rated:
2.7 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.